HBZ GROUP > CORPORATE GOVERNANCE
Habib Bank AG Zurich is committed to achieving best practice corporate governance. The Bank has adopted international guidelines with a view to maintaining the highest international banking standards.
The Board continues to provide the overall guiding principles to the General Management. The Board, working with the General Management monitors HBZ's global business.
- Dr. Andreas Länzlinger - Chairman
- Urs W. Seiler - Vice Chairman
- Roland Müller-Ineichen
- Michael Schneebeli
- Ursula Suter
The General Management is responsible for HBZ's overall performance. It approves HBZ's goals and directions, plans and performance and ensures appropriate policies, procedures and systems are in place.
- Muhammed H. Habib, President
- Mohammedali R. Habib, Group CEO
- Rajat Garg, Member of General Management
- Anjum Iqbal, Member of General Management
- Walter Mathis, Member of General Management
The General Management has established Standing Committees as an efficient mechanism for deliberating detailed issues and making recommendations for consideration by the entire General Management. These committees adopt charters setting out the matters relevant to the composition, responsibilities and administration of each committee.
The Board has established an Audit Committee to study and review accounting procedures, financial reporting, compliance practices, risk management and other internal controls.
The Country Management is responsible for the operation and performance of the particular country.
- Mohsin Nathani (Pakistan)
- Asim Basharullah (Kenya)
- Muslim Hassan (Canada)
- Satyajeet Roy (U.K.)
- Ashley Cameron (South Africa)
- Jamaluddin Alvi (U.A.E.)
- Salman Haider (U.A.E - DIFC)
- Sheheryar Rasul (Switzerland)
- Sachil Dagur (Hong Kong)
Financial reports since 2018 are listed below:
- ANNUAL REPORT 2022
- BASEL III ANNUAL DISCLOSURE 2022
- HALF YEARLY REPORT 2022
- ANNUAL REPORT 2021
- BASEL III ANNUAL DISCLOSURE 2021
- HALF YEARLY REPORT 2021
- ANNUAL REPORT 2020
- BASEL III ANNUAL DISCLOSURE 2020
- HALF YEARLY REPORT 2020
- ANNUAL REPORT 2019
- BASEL III ANNUAL DISCLOSURE 2019
- HALF YEARLY REPORT 2019
- ANNUAL REPORT 2018
- BASEL III ANNUAL DISCLOSURE 2018
- HALF YEARLY REPORT 2018